Description of the Cluster Manager’s profile and offer
The manager of the Clúster Galego de Solucions Ambientais e Economía Circular is responsible for overseeing and executing the Cluster’s mission, ensuring the smooth running of all operational and administrative aspects, including human resources management, financial management and event management, as well as safeguarding the integrity and governance of the organization. He is also responsible for maintaining regular contact with members. As Viratec’s most senior executive, he/she should have a minimum of experience in project management, as well as in the development of initiatives in the field of sustainability and circular economy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and execute the strategy, value proposition and programs associated with the Cluster.
- Represent VIRATEC before companies, governments, institutions, third sector, media and others.
- Inform and manage the governing bodies of the association: General Assembly of members, Board of Directors and President, collect and circulate any relevant information to these bodies.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Cluster, including human resources, budgets and finances, communications with participants, event management and fundraising.
- Maintain regular communication with partners, respond to inquiries and requests for information, and safeguard the integrity and brand of the Cluster.
- Prepare matters to be discussed by the various governing bodies of VIRATEC.
- Attend meetings of VIRATEC’s governing bodies.
- Oversee the organization of the annual General Assembly and maintain mechanisms to incorporate participant feedback into VIRATEC’s strategy and programs.
- Identify and manage strategic alliances, public and private, as well as with public agencies.
- To exercise the dynamization and control of VIRATEC’s projects and activities and to inform the Board of Directors of their level of completion, expenses and material, human and economic needs.
- To inform the Board of Directors of the progress of the different projects and activities and to request authorization from the Board of Directors for those acts that require it.
- To watch over the correct fulfillment of the agreements, conventions and programs that are part of VIRATEC.
- To issue as many reports as necessary by order of their superiors.
- Superior Degree.
- At least 5 years of professional practice in similar areas.
Merits to be valued:
- Postgraduate training with some of the general or specific functions of the position.
- Knowledge in sustainability and circular economy, trends and challenges at national and international level.
- Proficiency in office automation tools.
- Driving license and own vehicle.
- Excellent relational skills and managerial capacity.
- Representation skills (in front of public administrations and/or high level events).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal principles and values: integrity, professionalism, independence in decision making and respect for diversity.
Other non-exclusive merits:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience in fundraising, project management, participation in partnerships
- Team management
- Professional experience in a key and strategic sector
- High visibility in the environmental sector in Galicia
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Great potential for career and relational development
- Salary to be negotiated depending on the value and professional development plan.
- Location in Santiago (FEUGA facilities).
- Planned incorporation: November 1st.
Interested persons should send to email@example.com their curriculum vitae and the documentation that allows the evaluation of all those aspects that reinforce the candidacy in relation to the exposed sections and especially a letter of motivation of their candidacy.
Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed.